More than just an aphorism, whoever provides business consulting must think like a businessman, of this we are convinced. Taking a hands-on approach with your eyes on the goal. Our business consultants will help you to anchor your market position, align your company towards your business goals and make a start towards a successful future.
Market makers instead of market players.
We draw up holistic concepts, make your business perspectives transparent, create integrated planning statements and generate informative reporting. Let our in-depth industry expertise and market knowledge, strategic expertise, interdisciplinary networks, creativity, empathy and anticipation of future events convince you of our merits.
Diversity is trumps: we rely on our Winsulting® service philosophy to create perspectives out of our analyses. Our business people, commercial experts, tax advisors and lawyers have unconventional ideas at the ready to identify risks, draw up alternatives and point out new avenues. What destination can we accompany you to?
“Business comes from being busy – and from us.”
Strategic business consulting
In addition to tax advisory services and auditing, the field of strategic business consulting is becoming increasingly significant. Our business consultants keep a suite of accounting solutions for your business in store.
Strategic business consulting – examples of our services
- Advising you on the structures of your organization, including your IT organization (supporting you with the selection, introduction and application of suitable software and hardware)
- Developing and introducing new internal control systems (ICS), documenting your procedures in policy manuals, developing these into a risk management system (Sec. 91 (2) AktG)
- Developing and introducing cost accounting systems (cost categories, cost centers and cost accounting) as well as cost accounting methods using a full or partial cost basis (calculating margins)
- Developing and introducing comprehensive controlling and information systems for management (reporting) for both standalone companies and groups of companies (including consolidation during the year)
- advising and drawing up planning statements based on the latest business developments and also in special cases (e.g. formations, acquisitions)
- Planning statements for the following areas:
- Earnings projections (for a planning horizon of 3-5 years including itemized accounts, identifying key data for capital expenditure and financing.
- Deriving balance sheet projections
- Deriving rolling cash flow projections
- Testing cash flow statements
- Budget deviations can be performed using the controlling system. The planning statements can be presented for alternative scenarios.
- Developing business rescue and restructuring concepts; assisting with their execution (drawing up insolvency plans pursuant to Sec. 217 et seq. InsO)
Value-based management and risk-oriented corporate governance are founded on integrated planning statements (earnings, cash flow and balance sheet projections) as well as informative reporting about business developments during the year.
Our commercial expertise and efficient data-processing instruments provide a basis from which you can define and attain your desired returns. Information that is available at your fingertips sheds light on the factors that are promoting or impeding your business performance. They allow you to react at an early stage and make both operating and strategic decisions to keep your company on track.
Integrated planning statements
The traditional accounting records of a company are not particularly forward-looking. Rather, they are kept to document the past. However, forward-looking planning is a prerequisite for reacting to business challenges at an early stage with the right decisions.
We would be happy to explain the closed planning system of Gehrke Econ to you, how the integrated planning statements work – income statement projections, cash flow statements and balance sheets – the elements of the planning statements and more. Simply contact us by email.
Restructuring and business rescue
Together with you we work out potential measures and alternatives for coping with difficult situations or crises where the future of the enterprise is in jeopardy. We also draw up suitable strategies for successfully repositioning your company. In cooperation with our tax advisors, auditors and lawyers, we create the necessary concepts – restructuring plan, going concern concept, insolvency plan – to shed light on the financial and performance aspects of a restructuring and accompany you during their successful implementation to arrive at the best possible results.
Gehrke Econ has played a successful supporting role in numerous corporate transactions. One of our core competences is drawing up integrated planning statements that can be used to determine business values in keeping with the requirements. Thanks to the interdisciplinary cooperation between our specialists, we are well equipped to handle any commercial, tax or legal challenges.
With support from our cooperation partner, Corporate Finance Hannover, we can offer you the entire portfolio of M&A services from just one source. In the case of a sale or acquisition of a company, we can also perform the legal, contractual, tax and financial due diligence prior to signing the deal. If requested, we can also search for a suitable buyer and facilitate the negotiations.